Life.
It's been years I have updated this blog.
Giving myself so many excuses of explaining that I'm busy with this and that,
especially when I look at this "white and plain" post, my brain got "stucked" and I couldn't type anything ^_^
Summary of 2012
From the day we stepped out of our secondary school, I knew that life wasn't easy. Your parents couldn't help you much on studies, they only can support you by giving advices. I remembered that I'm not that initiative and I don't know why, until I joined a gang, that moment was the happiest moment in my college life.
Summary of 2013
From how we met to how we talked to each other and how we ended up. I know "sloppily" couldn't help anything but ended up making all of us get so suffer. "Cutting down" is the best way to do so even though is hard. They said what, 长痛不如短痛, correct? o.o. Regret about something? Yes or I don't know. I meant my course actually. There's someone that I dislike at all ( in my course) but I don't know where to say first, 因为实在是太多太多太长太长的故事
Summary of 2014
Studies? Of course I will get stressed out, but in between of choosing studies or working, I will choose studies because after gaining experience of being an intern in a working place, I finally knew the "goods" of studying.
A good "cingu" of mine that I knew for 2 years and I felt sorry for not even met each other because we cannot get to find a free time or transportation. xD I know I'm a boring person but this cingu doesn't mind at all. We also played the same game and whenever we chat, is just like both of us sitting and facing each other.
2014, actually is not a pretty good year for me though. One of the bad things happened was "Damn my cough still haven't recovered ! " is just like a ON and OFF button.
Past is just a blink of an eye,
2015 will be better.
*Sorry for my brokennnn english.*

No comments:
Post a Comment